All rights, including copyright to the information offered or displayed in this site (including the text and graphics that comprise the site, as well as the content of e-mails and other mailings sent from us to our customers), are held or managed by Boulder Integrated Health or other right holders. You are strictly prohibited from using such information (including the reproduction, modification, or uploading thereof) for purposes other than personal use or beyond the scope explicitly permitted by law without securing the prior written consent of Boulder Integrated Health or the other right holders.
The product names, service names, corporate name, logos, etc. that are used in this site are the trademarks, registered trademarks or business names of Boulder Integrated Health or other right holders. You may not use any of these items without the consent of Boulder Integrated Health or the other right holders.
Boulder Integrated Health respects the privacy of our participants, their families and general users of our web site. Under no circumstances will personal information be collected without your permission, and under no circumstances will such information you provide to us in the conduct of business be sold, rented, or other disseminated to other parties.
The only circumstances under which we collect personal information about you, such as your name, address, etc., is when you actively choose to provide it to us. You may send us e-mail, or complete a form online, where we will ask for this information in the conduct of business. If you choose to provide it to us, it will be used only in the conduct of business, and for no other purpose.
Opt out: If you do not want your personal information collected for the conduct of business, then you may opt not to provide it to us, and may opt not to do business with us. If you wish us to stop using any of this information for whatever purpose, you may contact us with your request.
Links to External Sites
Our electronic newsletter is e-mailed to individuals with whom we have, or have had, a business-related relationship. It is also e-mailed to select individuals who are familiar with our organization, and who we believe may have an interest in receiving it.
Opt out: If you do not wish to receive copies of our electronic newsletter, simply follow the unsubscribe instructions that are contained in each edition of the newsletter, or contact us in writing with your name and e-mail address, along with your request to be removed from the mailing.
You agree not to engage in any of the following acts while using this site. In the event that Boulder Integrated Health suffers a loss as the result of your violation of this Article, you are liable for indemnifying Boulder Integrated Health for the full amount of such loss.
- Any act that offends or is feared to offend public order and morals.
- Any act that infringes or has the potential to infringe upon the rights (including copyright, trademark right and portrait rights) of Boulder Integrated Health or those of a third party.
- Disclosure of your own personal data or that of a third party’s personal data (including names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses).
- Commercial activity, sales, transfers, or any act to solicit or assist with such sales or transfers, whether such acts are for profit or not.
- Any defamation or slander of a specific person or an organization.
- Impersonation (the act of assuming the identity of a specific person or an organization).
- Any act that compromises the reputation or credibility of Boulder Integrated Health or a third party.
- Any criminal act or any act that leads to or has the potential of leading to a criminal act.
- Any act that damages the service system of this site or disrupts its operation.
- Any act of using or providing a malicious program, such as a computer virus, or any other act that has the potential of so doing.
- Any act that violates or has the potential of violating laws, regulations or ordinances.
- Any other act that Boulder Integrated Health deems inappropriate.
Users of older or less capable browsers or devices will experience a design that is appropriate to the capabilities of their software. We do not cater for people using Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 and cannot predict the behaviour of that browser. We will not develop for or test old or abandoned browsers, for example Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or 5.5 for Windows or Mac, previous versions of Apple’s Safari, Mozilla Firefox or Opera.
Our web server, like virtually all on the Internet, logs activity. Your activity here will be logged. Information contained in such logs will include your IP address and/or domain name, browser type, computer platform, and related information that you permit your web browser to automatically provide to us. This does not, however, include your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, or other information that identifies you individually.
Opt out: If you do not want your activity on our web site logged, then you may opt not to visit our web site.
Our web server maintains session state information using cookies, as do most web servers on the Internet. The cookies we save contain only session state management information necessary for our site to function properly. We do not save your personal information in cookies, nor do we collect information from other cookies on your computer.
Limitation of Liability
Boulder Integrated Health uses the greatest care in the presentation of information on this website and in its maintenance and operation. Nonetheless, we provide no warranty as to the accuracy of the information content therein, or as to the usefulness, suitability of use for your purposes, or safety thereof. Furthermore, Boulder Integrated Health is not responsible for any loss that may result from your use of or inability to use such information, or from your use of this site.
Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
Matters concerning validity, interpretation and application with regard to the use of this site are governed by the laws of the United States. You agree that any conflict arising out of or relating to the website between you and Boulder Integrated Health shall be discussed in good faith between the parties to reach a resolution.
Changes to This Policy